5k Walk/Run & 10k Run
Chocolate Milk. Chocolate Ice Cream. Chocolate Candy. Chocolate Cookies.
The Morning of the Race
- Arrive with ample time to pick up bib & swag before the start
- Park in the designated area. There will be attendants directing you.
- If you have not picked up your bib/swag yet, make your way to the PPU area with ample time to return your swag to your car
- At packet pick up, you will get a your BIB (don't forget to grab some pins) and your swag
- Make your way to the start line at least 5 minutes before the start
During the Race
- There will be 3 hydration stations with drinks poured. (see course map for locations). Garbage cans will be placed shortly after the stops.
- There will be port-a-johns on the course and at start/finish line
- If you are walking, please maintain a 6’ social distance with any other walkers you do not know
At The Finish Line
- Congratulations, you finished!
- Get your finisher medal and chocolate
- Please maintain a social distance from anyone you did not arrive with
Time & LocationThe races will be run in waves along Long Branch
Park in Liverpool, NY the weekend of July 22nd
DONATE TO KELLEIGH’S CAUSE
Kelleigh’s Cause, Inc is a nationally recognized 501(c)3 tax-exempt charitable organization founded in Central New York. Our charity is set up to raise awareness for rare diseases, provide family resources, and fund research in the search to find a cure for arteriovenous malformation (AVM).
Funds raised are used to support translational research in the field of vascular anomalies. Money is needed to pay for the tests that analyze proteins, test new and repurposed drugs, and develop and test quantitative imaging tests for patients.
We are currently supporting educational programs for Syracuse area families and doctors. Our primary research funding includes "The Kelleigh Gustafson Accelerated AVM Research Fund" at Boston's Children's Hospital.
Packet Pick Up
The Packet Pickup will be at Long Branch Park, parking lot, on both Friday July 21st & Saturday July 22nd.
3813 Long Branch Road, Liverpool, NY 13090
Friday's pickup will begin at 8:00 AM and end at 6:00 PM.
Saturday (Race Day) pickup will start at 6:30 AM and end at 7:45 AM.